NOMINATING for the 2018 Bilby Award
Children nominate their favourite book in TERM ONE – February 26th to 29th March
Children can nominate more than one book but no more than 3.
The 2017 rendition of our BILBY mascot was created by Caroline Magerl.
We appreciate her efforts, and thank her and the organisation by Tiny Owl Workshop for this wonderful creation.
- The book can be from anywhere in the world but must be in English
- It cannot be a previous winner – see list of previous winners
- The book must be a specific title not a series
Bilby Readership Categories
- Early Readers - Picture Books and story books for readers under 8 years old
- Younger Readers – for books for readers between 8 and 12 years old
- Older Readers – for books for readers 12 to 18